November 24, 2013

CRY!


"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not a mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition & of unspeakable love." ― Washington Irving

Over the last several months, I've had a single tear form in my eye & gently roll down my face to all out sobbing which was a release of emotions & feelings from my heart & spirit.

"A good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit." ― Lemony Snicket

There truly is a powerful sacredness in tears as they express a wide range of emotions.

So much so that I made "CRY!" which is an iPod playlist which truly encourages me to let all the sadness within me out!

"To weep is to make less the depth of grief." ― William Shakespeare

If you are ever in need of a good cry, maybe this compilation of those songs as videos will help you & if not, at least you know me a bit better through my taste in music, however, that may not be a good thing!
















"Who's Crying Now" by Journey 

"Zion Mourns" by Dominic Balli

Or you may enjoy all those videos via a YouTube playlist that I put together!

"Cry!" YouTube Playlist

Share this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment