May 23, 2012

The Prayer


I pray YOU'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know

Let this be our prayer
When we lose our way

Lead us to a place
Guide us with YOUR grace
To a place where we'll be safe

A one where pain & sorrow will be ended
And every heart that's broken will be mended
And we'll remember we are all GOD's children
Reaching out to touch YOU
Reaching to the sky

Lead us to a place
Guide us with YOUR grace
To a place where we’ll be safe

There is only one word to describe those lyrics & that voice blended together ... WOW!

That performance is from the the American Idol Final 2012 but I actually posted her original version of this that she sang to reach the top 24 in a blog entry of mine entitled My PainFULL Journey! on April 19th, 2012 along with some other songs of Jessica's & even a few Colton Dixon songs who I think should have made it to the American Idol Final as well because he was so creative & unique.

If you haven't guessed already, Jessica Sanchez & Colton Dixon have been my favorites from the beginning!







And if you would  like to find any of the top 24 performances, just click on the American Idol YouTube Channel.

I'm no singer but I’m full of Faith, Hope, Joy, Love, & Peace.

I'd love for y'all to join me on my journey to encourage instead of discourage others & make someone’s day with a simple smile!

How?

The Twitter thing is @BrianPedroKeyes but it limits my freedom of expression to 140 characters but I'm trying that anyway but I still write notes on Facebook but what I'm really into now is this blog because I am The Florida Keyes!

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." — GALATIANS 6:9

"Así que no debemos cansarnos de hacer el bien; porque si no nos desanimamos, a su debido tiempo cosecharemos." ― GÁLATAS 6:9

Share this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment